Your event at Hangar
Hangar is an art center and a gallery located in the trendy neighbourhood of the Châtelain, in Brussels. Created by a passionate belgian art collector, Hangar proposes a program of events and exhibitions inspired by a diversity of cultures and of artistic means of expression. The various spaces can accommodate a large variety of events (conferences, walking dinners, cocktails, workshops, team building reunions, guided tours,…).
Please do not hesitate to contact us to visit our rental spaces and get more information about our exclusive providers.
Ground floor - Open space ‘New York loft’ with brick walls and a concrete floor - photos
1st floor - More cozy, intimate and modular. White or glass sliding walls - photos
2nd floor - One space illuminated by a glass roof, perfect for a 20 persons seated diner. One small screening/projection studio - photos
A Unique customized event
- Hangar : one of the biggest private art center in Brussels, entirely renovated, in a urban spirit.
- Hangar : ideal location, in the heart of a central and trendy neighbourhood: le Châtelain
- Entrance by the porch directly from the famous square.
- Suggestion of a special theme in adequacy with the current exhibition
- The rental of a space can be combined with a private tour of an exhibition or the meeting of the artist(s).
- Capacity of the spaces : 20 to 300 persons (depending of the current exhibition)
- Hangar has already collaborated with DGE events, Artfood, Great Traiteur, La Cerise sur le Gâteau,…